AUP of This Website
Our company provides this website to you, subject to the following AUP and related laws and regulations. If you disagree to the below, we might decline your using.
- Copyright on this website attributes to Tanseisha and our affiliate companies if and only if we have special consensus. On utilize information on this website (hereinafter referred to as “the content of this website”), no one may use it (including copy, distribution, alteration, public deliver, reuse or transfer) for any ways and purposes without our company’s prior written consent. In case of using the content of this website without our company’s authorization, please note that it might constitute a violation of copyright law, trademark law and right of portrait and privacy. Furthermore, the content of this website may be partially downloaded provided that it is for personal or home use and for non-commercial purposes. However on this case, we make no warranties that your utilization of the content of this website is not to the prejudice of the right of the third party.
- Our company makes no guarantee whatsoever as to the accuracy, validity, compatibility, safety or any other claim in the use of the content of this website.
- Our company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for damages incurred based on errors or the content of our company’s website, third-party websites linked from our company’s website, or third-party sites linked to our company’s website.
- The regulations of use and the use of our company’s website are in accordance with the laws of Japan. The Tokyo District Court shall be the Court of first instance for resolving all disputes arising in connection with this website.
- Our company is entitled to edit or delete the content of this website without prior notice at any time. And our company won’t be liable for any damages due to edit and delete.
- Our company appreciates your understanding in case of any changes in terms and conditions thereof without prior notice.