Corporate Social Responsibility
Our philosophy and vision as a company here at Tanseisha, are reflected in our efforts and responsibility to realize a sustainable society.
Tanseisha aims to contribute to the enrichment of society and people’s lives by creating better spaces.
Together with our customers, our employees and society, we will continue to create space for imaginations to grow.
Tanseisha Group Standards of Practice
Each company in the Tanseisha Group respectfully upholds social standards and fulfills our services with sound judgment and responsibility, according to the law, in order to realize a sustainable society. In order to assure the above, we have set the following criteria.
These standards have been set by the CEOs of each company in the Tanseisha Group, and therefor apply to their respective executives and all other employees and other personnel employed by contract.
Contribute to a sustainable society.
Through creating better spaces, we contribute to the development of solutions to social issues and realize a sustainable society.
Abide by the law.
We observe and follow all pertaining laws, respect social standards and fulfill our services with sound judgement and responsibility.
Fair business practices.
We carry out business operations in a proper manner so as to promote fair and free competition and procure all necessary resources responsibly. We uphold wholesome relationships with administrative and government sectors and do not accept any form of bribery or unjust profits.
Appropriate information management and disclosure, as well as wholesome dialogue with stakeholders.
We actively and effectively disclose company information, carry out wholesome dialogue with our diverse populace of stakeholders and strive to progress our company value.
(1) We respect laws and regulations, observe just accounting practices and announce results accordingly.
(2) We disclose correct company information in a fair and timely manner to all stakeholders including shareholders and investors.
(3) We strive to prevent all inappropriate disclosure, leaking and wrong usage of company information.
(4) We do not conduct insider trading or other misuse of unannounced company information.
(5) We build long-lasting trust with a vast array of stakeholders via continual dialogue.
Respect human rights, prohibit discrimination.
We carry out business practices with the upmost respect to the human rights of all individuals involved.
(1) We respect the rights and diversity of all people, and offer a working environment without discriminating between nationality, race, ethnicity, religion, ideology, gender, age, handicap, sexual identity, sexual preference, or employment status.
(2) We do not allow for any form of harassment, be it mental or physical.
(3) We do not allow child labor or any form of forced labor.
(4) We uphold labor rights, including freedom of association, rights to form unions and to carry out negotiation between union and employer.
Trusting relationship with customers and users.
We conduct honest communication with all customers and users of spaces, products, and services that companies in the Tanseisha Group have provided, until we gain the understanding and trust of those individuals. We also strive to create spaces based on universal design concepts so that they may be used freely and at ease by all.
Protecting intellectual property and private information.
The intellectual results of each company in the Tanseisha Group is protected by intellectual property rights. We actively uphold these rights and the due intellectual property rights of third parties involved. We protect the private information of individuals and take proper measures when collecting, implementing and managing that information.
Creating a better working environment.
We respect the diversity of all levels of staff. We strive to create a working environment for all to hone and make use of their abilities, while maintaining a wholesome and safe space that is easy to work in.
- Conserving the natural environment.
We strive to create a sustainable circular society with low carbon emissions, where people can coexist with their surrounding natural environment.
Contributing to societal participation and development.
As corporate citizens, we actively participate in our respective communities and contribute to the development of a shared society.
Thorough risk management.
We take thorough measures to manage the risks faced as a corporation, including such risks as natural disasters and anti-social forces or organized crime that mean harm to the livelihoods of individuals and corporate practices.
(1) We refuse to have any relations with groups opposed to the wellbeing of society. We firmly reject all unjust demands from said groups and deal with any arising issues through civil and criminal action.
(2) We provide organized procedures and training in case of possible, foreseen natural disasters.
Measures against misbehavior among business executives and top officials.
Personnel in executive positions uphold their responsibilities to build effective governance, and work in compliance to business ethics with regards to partners across the supply chain, not to mention all companies in the Tanseisha Group. In the case that preset behavior regulations are ever violated, individuals in the respective top positions take it upon themselves to investigate the root cause and prevent any further occurrence and take necessary measures in order to solve the issue at hand.