In the examples of our company efforts to address each materiality category, we use the following tags to represent each of the central themes described in ISO26000.
- Corporate Governance: Corporate governance
- Human Rights: Due diligence | Human rights risk situations | Avoidance of complicity | Resolving grievances | Discrimination and vulnerable groups | Civil and political rights | Economic, social and cultural rights | Fundamental principles and rights at work
- Labor Practices: Employment and employment relationships | Conditions of work and social protection | Social dialogue | Health and Safety at work | Human development and training in the workplace
- Environment: Prevention of pollution | Sustainable resource use | Climate change mitigation and adaptation | Protection of the environment, biodiversity and restoration of natural habitats
- Fair Operating Practices: Anti-corruption | Responsible political involvement | Fair competition | Promoting social responsibility in the value chain | Respect for property rights
- Consumer Issues: Fair marketing, factual and unbiased information and fair contractual practices | Protecting consumers’ health and safety | Sustainable consumption | Consumer service, support, and complaint and dispute resolution | Consumer data protection and privacy | Access to essential services | Education and awareness
- Community(Community Involvement and Development): Community involvement | Education and culture | Employment creation and skills development | Technology development and access | Wealth and income creation | Health | Social investment